Friday, January 18, 2013

Hey Sweetie! 011813

Peter Fleming from Bel Ami

Hey Sweetie,

HAPPY FRIDAY!

I've posted a 20 minute presentation
From TED Talks
I URGE you to watch
It is very entertaining and uplifting.

After the TED Talk
I've posted the music that was played in the talk

I will be taking Friday night off from blogging
As usual - (I like my Friday nights Free!)
LOL
So no post on Saturday
My plan is to resume on Sunday

If you don't have time today
To watch the TED Talk
I hope you will watch it on Saturday.

I hope you have a Great Day
And a Wonderful Weekend.

Hope to see you Sunday!

Peace and Love,
AOM

2 comments:

Your french Patrick said...

A free day on "Freeday" is quite obvious.
Good night, my dear friend.
And receive my daily bisou.

whkattk said...

Have a great weekend, my friend! Big hugs and slow, loving strokes - WHK

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )